Well now, you don't want Titties, cause that'll make you seem kinda womanish. But it's like I said on Evo's board, Tiddles The Terrible sounds like a ruthless King in a children's book, which to me is fuckin' cool.
instead of tittles the terrible, how bout titties the tanker!! Roffle, upon writing tittles, why didnt you write titties instead? TIDDEEZ!!!
Well now, you don't want Titties, cause that'll make you seem kinda womanish. But it's like I said on Evo's board, Tiddles The Terrible sounds like a ruthless King in a children's book, which to me is fuckin' cool.
raging donkey ass
retarded dumb ass
reverend drunken asshole
ridgey drunk ass
reversed dick album
renamed dork ass
roveing dwindling ant
running drunk ass
racing dildo axe
yeah well i suck at it. your better snce you have a better sense of humor. [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]redface.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img]
<font size="4" face="Tempus Sans ITC, Verdana, Arial">You have an enfactuation with ass don't you? I here by dub you tittles the wonder ass.Originally posted by Emperor Quathan:
raging donkey ass
retarded dumb ass
reverend drunken asshole
ridgey drunk ass
reversed dick album
renamed dork ass
roveing dwindling ant
running drunk ass
racing dildo axe
yeah well i suck at it. your better snce you have a better sense of humor. [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]redface.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img]
lmao yeah the wonderass. well, all i can think up of is ass. i have truoble thinking up of words that start with a that are insults.
--wellp, i never was good at making good letter-wise insults anyway. [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]
yes and about what Roffle said about me fucking up the material lol. yeah well im not good at doing letter-wise insults, that is unless i have a dictionary.
Tittles, some of those were actually pretty good. All you need to be good at word insults is a lot of time on your hands... yeah, I've got to much.
Wynter, I can't drown the Abo's, every time I go to hunt them down a mysterious twelve pack of beer winds up in the bed of my truck!
Bookmarks